Child safety is the biggest concern of every parent. In the 90’s, parents were worried about kidnappers and burglars, but 21st-century parents have much more to deal with.
Parents have to ensure the safety of the child not only in the real world but also in the virtual world.
Every parent is afraid that their teen will be left alone on the streets, but as they get older, there are not so many choices.
Similarly, with the dangers of phishing, cyberbullying, adult content, and much more on the Internet, they do not want to hand over any device to a child. However, there are also benefits to using the Internet, for example, access to unlimited knowledge and the opportunity to learn new things for free.
Therefore, at some point they will have to give the child access to a device.
Parental control apps help parents reduce their worries, and the best parental control app is Pump. It helps to keep an eye on children not only in the real world but also online.
Pumpic helps parents monitor their child’s activity online through a secure web-based account. WebWatcher gets Pumpic. So both apps have the same features.
The Pumpic app is easy to use because the developers think that parents may not be interested in a lot of technical skills. Here are some guidelines from which you can easily configure the app:
- Install the Pumpic app (WebWatcher) from your play store or apple store. It is both android and IOS compatible.
- Choose a subscription plan (of WebWatcher app); the plans are based on the features you would want to use.
- Once done, you have to now install the app on the devices which you want to monitor. The developers say that the installation will not take more than five minutes.
- Once it is installed, you can track all the activities using the web-based Pumpic panel or the app Pumpic panel. The web-based version is recommended for faster monitoring.
How does Pumpic help parents?
- It helps track the SMS and the MMS which the child receives and sends from their phone. Monitoring their conversations can help parents be at peace that their young one has not fallen into any traps, which could mislead them.
- Teenagers often delete messages which they don’t want parents to see, but with this app, they can be accessed.
- The World Wide Web is filled with content that sometimes is inappropriate for teenagers. Monitoring their web history will help them ensure that they are not using the internet for any other purpose than studying.
- Kids are often bullied on social media by their peers. With parents able to monitor the social media activities, they can ensure no one is harming their child. Cyberbullying can leave long term effects on the mental health of a person.
- Working parents can’t always pick and drop their children. Hence once they are old enough, they allow them to walk back home. However, parental are still on edge about them reaching safely. With GPS monitoring, they will always know where the young one is at every minute of the day.
These are only a few features the Pumpic app offers much more.
The generation-y is born into a world of technology while it may have its dangers, but there are ways to tackle those dangers. One of the weapons to protect the child is the Pumpic app.
Learn how to Delete Duplicated WhatsApp Videos and Pictures
WhatsApp has just introduced a new storage management tool that allows users to get rid of duplicated files easily.
The new storage management system has already been deployed globally allowing WhatsApp users worldwide to get rid of duplicated videos and images.
WhatsApp has designed a new storage management system that identifies videos and images that were shared repeatedly and over time.
WhatsApp originally stored everything from individual chats and analyzed text messages, videos, and photos transmitted by users in detail.
Users were allowed to delete these items to make more phone storage available. Now, WhatsApp can use its new storage management system to recognize the photos and videos that show up repeatedly and put them in organize them according to the storage they occupy.
The tool also lists photos, files, and videos according to file size, and forwarded multiple times.
Users are now in a position to preview the selected lists and deleting them either piece by piece or in bulk.
WhatsApp will also notify users whenever their phones are about to run out of storage for new media files and messages.
After receiving the new update, you will be able to go to the WhatsApp settings, tap ‘Storage and Data,’ select ‘Manage Storage’ to access the new storage management system.
WhatsApp now displays a bar graph of the storage in use by WhatsApp. The new tool categorizes videos and images under ‘larger than 5MB’ and ‘forwarded many times.’
You will be able to review the selections and delete items by storage space.
This new storage management system will enable WhatsApp users to open up storage in their phones. The tool will prove useful for smartphone users, particularly the ones who struggle with storage space on their phones.
Here’s how to Video Chat on Tinder
Recently, Tinder introduced the ability to video call your matches, which is a perfect feature for pandemic-era dating. Find out more about the so-called ‘Face to Face:’
The coronavirus pandemic completely interrupted the world of dating as we knew it. Millions of people worldwide and in the UK suddenly could not socialize with anyone who was not already part of their household, making meeting a new person and sparking a connection next to impossible.
It began over the summer when infection rates began to change, albeit at a safe social distance. Now that several European countries are in lockdown again, dating is once again off the cards.
Popular dating app Tinder has responded to this new challenge with a new feature called Face to face which allows people to video call matches and enjoy a virtual date.
Continue reading if you want to know how to get started.
How Tinder Video Chats Work
In this tutorial, we start with the assumption that you already have a match that you want to video call. If this isn’t true for you, you can go back to swiping and find someone you want to match.
- Open the Google Play or App Store and make sure you have the latest version of the app installed.
- Open the Tinder app and look for your matches through the speech bubble icon found on the screen top.
- Under ‘Messages’ or ‘New Matches,’ tap on the person you want to video call.
- On the screen top right, tap on the icon ‘Face to Face,’ which appears like a camcorder.
- In the appearing window, tap on the toggle, meaning your interest is Face to Face, and tap ‘Done.’
- You’ll have to request your match to follow the same steps. Face to Face only works when both parties agree to video chat.
- The parties have to show their interest, and a text will appear indicating the unlocking of Face to Face.
- When you tap the icon, it prompts you to agree to the ground rules.
- First, preview what your match should see before tapping ‘call.’
- When you want to end the call, like with other video calling apps, tap on the red ‘End’ button.
- Once you end the call, you’ll be prompted to say whether you want to Face to Face again. Don’t worry. Your match won’t see your answer.
AI Powers for Routing Software
A fleet manager’s most important tool is probably his routing software. Also known as route optimization software, this tool organizes vehicles and routes as well as drivers taking into account the location of a customer and the availability of vehicles.
Routing software saves time by taking care of all these tasks instantly and quickly adapting plans to changing situations.
But before there was Artificial Intelligence and Big Data, fleet managers had to do all this manually.
It made for a tedious task prone to human error. It is incredible that a software can analyze a situation from different angles and make decisions on the go.
This is one technological innovation that is extremely underappreciated for its power to fundamentally change how different industries function and connecting people in different ways.
The Impact of Routing Software on Industries
Initially, routing software was intended for delivery service providers to use. But it has since spread its influence to other industries, some of which do not even have delivery as a function.
Millions of consumers enjoy same-day delivery when they order products. This modern-day convenience is a direct result of maximum efficiency routing systems powered by AI and Big Data.
This innovation has made e-commerce such a huge industry by giving shoppers more convenience than ever.
Routing software is useful in the heavy transport industry where it tells drivers the best routes to take for their size of their vehicle and its weight.
Industries like construction, water treatment, gas stations, and restaurants all leverage routing software to reach customers better.
Because deliveries are so ubiquitous, there are many types of routing software available. Every business owner needs to choose routing software suited to their unique needs.
Medium-sized businesses might not use the same routing software as a trucking company.
Why AI Matters so much for Routing Software
With e-commerce came a need to deliver goods faster and more trucks were needed on the road. But in order to maximize profits, there was a need to improve efficiency because e-commerce businesses were willing to pay more for faster delivery services.
This was how Artificial Intelligence became so essential for delivery companies and routing software. AI brought in the intelligent brains needed to sift through large amounts of data to come up with the best routes for delivery. This in turn enhanced customer experience in a way that would not have been possible without AI.
Because of AI, all routing softwares are capable of monitoring drivers as well as planning the most efficient routes.
With smart systems, the routing software can also adapt to cope with unforeseen circumstances like sudden traffic jams.
When you consider the implications of routing software powered by Artificial Intelligence, it is hardly surprising that this innocuous piece of community has changed the world.
Big ecommerce companies like Amazon are not satisfied. They want to do even better. The system can be adapted for use with self-driving cars for greater efficiency.
The transportation of goods and people across the world is growing more and more efficient. The best is yet to come.
Home4 months ago
Best Science Board Games
Health & Fitness4 months ago
8 Ways Technology Is Improving Your Health
Medical4 months ago
Identifying the Sound of a Covid-19 Cough with Artificial Intelligence
Automotive4 months ago
Everything you need to know about turbochargers
Gadgets4 months ago
Wearable Devices to be Fitted with Tiny Micro Supercapacitor
Medical3 months ago
Nurami Medical lands $6M making regenerative bandages for post-surgery recovery
Nature4 months ago
Plastic ‘Spider’s Web’ Solution for Smashed Smartphone Screen
Nature4 months ago
Scientists Borrow a Trick or Two from a Beetle Tough Enough to Survive Getting Run Over by a Car